Make a Complaint or Suggestion

Make a Complaint or Suggestion

Back to the Member’s Section

We need to know if we are doing things right or not, so you need to tell us!

If we make a mistake, please contact us to let us know as soon as possible so that we can put it right. If you want to make a formal complaint, then you should address it to:

The Complaints Officer

We will respond to you within 5 working days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman (however, the Ombudsman will not respond to your complaint unless you have raised it with us first).

If you have a suggestion for improving our service or want to let us know about a volunteer that’s given you fantastic service, please e-mail us on